Athens, Nomarchia Athinas, Greece | Technical
- Supports the portfolio management team in planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects/programs, including dashboard maintenance.
- Collaborates with Project/Program Management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Monitors and reports progress against project milestones in order to identify decision points, project life-cycle and other project events.
- Ensures that live project plans/schedules are updated on a timely basis.
- Proposes delay recovery actions, where necessary.
- Prepares the regular monthly progress reports with project analysis and recommendations, addressing critical issues to ensure timely project completion.
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures regarding scheduling conflicts/changes.EDUCATION:BS/BA in Engineering or other relevant major
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components.
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Creative and innovative, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal & writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Primavera P6, P3 and MS Project