Mykonos, Nomos Kykladon, Greece | Technical
- Αcting as the main technical supervisor for a highway site, regarding the monitoring of subcontractors, site inspectors and operatives,
- setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client
- liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
- planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- preparing reports as required
- resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
BSc in Civil Engineering.
Fluency in Greek and English language both written and spoken
10 years post graduate experience in project management services.
Experience and skills of managing teams of 5-10 persons
Experienced user of MS Office