- Provide comprehensive administration support to Top Management and staff of each department, ensuring that the department and its external customers are dealt with in a professional, timely and courteous manner and all administrative work undertaken complies with quality standards and is in accordance with departmental procedures and Company Policy.
- Control, Develop, maintain and update all necessary documents, procedures and forms to ensure the smooth operation of the department including staff and clients’ inquiries where applicable.
- Effectively and efficiently handle the front desk and all the incoming telephone calls, providing information/assistance according to the corresponding queries.
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Greet clients, subcontractors and telephone callers and provide them with the information they require or guide them to the relevant divisions/departments. Ensure all communications and interactions meet the best practices quality standards.
2. Provide support to the Top Managent of the Company as well as support to Divison/Department if needed
3. Create, maintain and review company’s document control systems and processes.
4. Create, maintain, implement and review administrative system and procedures.
5. Handle the collection/distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and general information
6. Responsible for maintenance and update of department equipment assets. Jobholder will be also responsible to maintain stock of all office stationery, kitchen and utilities replenishments.
7. Managing all administrative issues such as, booking tickets, hotel accommodation, car rentals and visas where necessary for CEO and Directors and notify them accordingly.
8. Responsible for the organized, institutionalized and effective document control system for the organization.
9. Assist the Company’s Tenders Division/Department by preparing, CVs, presentations, tables etc.
European Qualification Framework Level 4 – Diploma / Bsc Degree
- Over 5 years experience in administrave roles
- Preferably experience in engineering industry
- Proficient in written and spoken of Greek and English language.
Expert user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Browsing