Athens (Center), Athens, Greece | Technical
The primary responsibility is to coordinate BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement on all related BIM projects, files
• Responsible for developing and implementing BIM workflow and driving standard usage of BIM and Revit.
• Oversee the use of BIM/Revit software firm-wide, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations as well as analyzing and solving BIM user issues
• Provide end-user training, support and leadership
• Support each project team by (1) creating and enforcing standards, (2) evaluating project models, and (3) managing and creating content library files and templates
• Support project start-up coordination, helping teams develop strategies for effective delivery of quality documents, and set-up each project, thereby ensuring that each one is set up correctly.
- BSc in Architecture or in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years post BSc experience
- Minimun of 2 years experience in BIM projects
- Excellent knowledge and working experience of Revit software
- Advanced user of Revit, Autocad amd MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language